Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whirl Wind

That is what life has been recently! OMG goodness, with an active 20 month old and trying for another one life does not seem to slow down. I cannot believe that it is already March! That means that Ethan will be 2 in just four months! Where does the time go?

On the Resolve front, the last two meetings have been great! I have had a total of 10 ladies although nobody from last month came this month, but it was really good to know that people are reaching out for support on the TTC journey. 
When I think about our Journey I wonder where we would be if we would not have walked this journey.  I am greatful for the journey that I have walked, I am greatful for our little angels in heaven may they continue to watch over Ethan and our future child.

No comments:

Post a Comment