Wednesday, July 20, 2011

9.5 years

The Five Year Plan,  Now that we have decided that having a second child is out of the cards for us. I have been working all weekend on trying to figure out what to do with myself. There has not been a time when I wasn’t dealing with pregancy, miscarraige infertiilty, it has always been there… I figured it out over the last 9.5 years (3458 days) we have:  


 So now that we are at a point where this particular journey is over, I have decided that I will really start working on my goal of building and opening a profitable store front Photography studio. Even though my personal mission of having a second baby is out the window, I am going to be really focusing on my Resolve Group. I feel like I was given my journey so that I could help those ladies, and if I really only help one of them then my job is done (all though I would like to help more). I am going to start focusing on my family and creating timeless memories, I am going to focus on getting my photography business up and running. I am going to focus on me, I need and want to get healthy I want to get back in shape, I want to feel good about myself again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have spent a lot of time on IF, haven't you? I'm glad you are turning to how you can be creative in different ways - and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete