Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reflection

It truly is amazing how life puts us in situtations that we don’t understand at the time but later life it becomes clear, that we suffered before so that we could help someone later.  I am not sure if there is a single reason that I have fought my fight, but I am finding that my fight had a purpose. My fight was meant to make me a stronger person. I have always been the rock of my family and that continues still today, but I am beginning to understand why.  I dealt with a touch childhood so that I would have unmatched faith in God, I served my country so that I could stand up proud, I dealt with infertility so that I could help others.  Without all of those things, I would not be who I am. I am embracing me today. I am an amazing women!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot like I have been feeling lately... :-)

    I didn't even think about you for the shot...everything happened so fast, I didn't have time to think! Urgh! Next time...I'll know who to call on! Thanks for being there!

    ReplyDelete