Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Changes...

I am going to be revamping my blog for a few I am no longer TTC and I am just a mommy. I will still follow each one of you as your journeys continue, but because on the inside I am still really wanting another little one, it is getting harder and harder to always read about TTC stuff. I want to start writing about things that I enjoy, things that we do as a family, I want to write about my weight loss journey, and things that go on in daily life. I want people to follow me and comment on us as this is such a great support network for me. I really belive that the only way to do that is to start the change… I am so sadded by this but it is also a time to grow. A time to expand… I love you all please do not think that I do not want to hear about your journeys.
Love Always,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment